Documents required for visa:
- Filled Visa Application Form
- International Passport (valid not less than one year)
- Original Invitation Letter from University through UHECAS
- Birth Certificate (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Original School Certificates (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC , Bachelor or Master’s Degree if available) (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- General Medical Fitness Certificate (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Letter of approval from Education Ministry (For West Africa Nigeria )
- General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance in to Ukraine .
- Translated into Ukrainian and legalized by Notary Public or Ukrainian Embassy (Must be legalized by Health Ministry for West Africa , Nigeria )
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Health Insurance covering one year/ for some countries only for Traveling period
- Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during stay/ studying in Ukraine . (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- Bank Statement to prove financial ability. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- 8 passport size photos (3.5 x 4.5)
- To and Fro Air ticket valid for one year.
- The student needs to check with Ukrainian Embassy in his/ her country of permanent/ temporary stay. Ukrainian Embassy does not require Russian/ Ukrainian translation for some Nationalities.
You become a student of a university according the results of entrance exams in July August. The academic year beginning on the 1st of September lasts up to the end of July and consists of two terms. All the students go on holidays between two terms: the first term (September - January) and the second one (February - June). Summer holidays last for two months. At the end of each term the student takes 3 or 5 examinations and 3 or 5 tests. Successful pass of examinations and tests guarantees the possibility of getting to the second term. Students have classes everyday exept weekends. They attend lectures, tutorials, work with materials in libraries and resource centers.
Higher education course includes work placement, when students have the possibility to gain experience. Recognition of qualification gained is the priority of the state. In case of successful graduation of a university students get the. Diploma no matter what form of property it refers to. The transcript of the subject list with marks is attached to the Diploma. Although the state guarantees the conformity to standards of qualification, the employer takes into consideration how authoritative the university is.Today, you can get the education in 313 universities, academies and institutes of Ukraine of 3-4th level of accreditation. Among them there are 220 state institutions, 93- non state. 54,9 % of state universities students get free education.
International students get their higher education in universities, academies and institutes that are not only accredited, but also have a special license to teach foreign students. All the universities from this Guide possess the license. The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine controls the quality of educational services done to foreign students.
International students start their studying with foundation year. It includes a course of Ukrainian (Russian) language and some of the comprehensive subjects according to the future profession. Further education is continuing together with Ukrainian students. ( English medium is also available however)
WHY TO CHOOSE UKRAINE FOR HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM OF EDUCATION
Nowadays it is common trend to study abroad, no doubt it is great way to experience something new and it gives you something unique. Study abroad opens new opportunity gates which lead you on the peak of the competitive world. People that choose to go to a different country for their further education typically look for the location in Europe. If you are really searching for a great country in Central Europe to study in, you should consider Ukraine. It is incredible place that will certainly help you stand out from the rest of the people in the current job market.
There is something very serious which leads you to choose Ukraine for your Higher Education. Studying in Ukraine has some serious advantages, especially for medical, engineering, accounting and business students. Almost all universities in Ukraine have English Medium, so you will not be forced to deal with a language barrier. you just come and begin learning. This incredible country also offers a great medical program and is know all over the world for it. This makes it an ideal choice for potential doctors or surgeons. Their degrees will be also recognized worldwide, meaning once you are out of the school, you get a job anywhere in the world. The universities are also great for all different types of majors. Ukraine is a great and cheap European country to choose.
We are providing outstanding facilities to students and make them completely satisfied, provide them with renovated hostels, good food and moreover their national food. we have all nations yearly festival programs, students live together and experience great things.